-^The PLoP Boot Manager is a small program to boot different operating systems.^-^
BS Editor: The PLoP Boot Manager is a small program to boot different operating systems. You can boot the operating systems from harddisk, floppy, CD/DVD or from USB.
You can start the boot manager from floppy, CD, network and there are many mor ways to start the boot manager.
You can install the boot manager on your harddisk. There is no extra partition required for the boot manager.
* CD/DVD boot without BIOS support
* USB boot without BIOS support (UHCI, OHCI and EHCI)
* Floppy boot
* Different Profiles for operating systems
* Define up to 16 partitions
* No extra partition for the boot manager
* Hidden boot, maybe you have a rescue system installed and the user should not see that there is another system installed
* Boot countdown
* Hide partitions
* Password Protection for the computer and the boot manager setup
* Backup of partition table data
* Textmode user interface 80x50
* Graphic user interface 640x480, 800x600, 1024x786, 1280x1024
* MBR partition table edit
* Start of the boot manager from harddisk, floppy, USB, CD, DVD
* Starting from Windows boot menu
* Starting from LILO, GRUB, Syslinux, Isolinux, Pxelinux (network)
* The boot manager is freeware you can free download PLoP Boot Manager 5.0.6 now.